The COVID-19 Task Force met on 6/9/22. Here are the latest updates:
- During the first week of June Hennepin and Ramsey counties moved from a medium to a low community level.
- Both counties reported a 7-day case rate of fewer than 200 COVID cases per 100,000 population on last week’s report date (6/1).
- 7-day case rates have since risen back above 200/100K. The Memorial Day holiday affected these data, with an artificial drop resulting from far fewer people getting tested on the holiday Monday, followed by a “catch-up” spike after Memorial Day dropped out of the 7-day case count.
- Application period June 8-July 22.
- HR will be posting notices across campus and reaching out to specific departments.
- Will post on Outbreak Planning, Inside Augsburg, and share via A-mail.
- Analysis of symptoms reported.
- Sore throat was the most common symptom reported.
- Since there is currently no mask mandate on campus, masks will not be required at SOAR.
Minnesota Private College Council Campus Update
- A quick share of other campus COVID plans for fall was discussed in the MPCC meeting. Overall, some campuses plan to have fewer or reduced COVID plans in the fall and some plan to continue to have some COVID precautions in place.
- During the COVID task force meeting, it was not discussed what impact other campuses plans have on Augsburg’s fall planning at this time.
We also set up a Google Form so Augsburg Staff Union members could state their questions or concerns to be addressed at the meeting. We did not receive any questions this week.Urgent questions related to COVID-19 should not be submitted via the Google Form, those questions should continue to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 612-474-3100, and/or by using the Augsburg self-reporting form.
The staff union representative will continue to send weekly updates based on information gathered in the COVID Task Force meetings and questions asked in the google form.